Matthew 25: 35-40

"I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me." -Matthew 25:35-36

"Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." -Matthew 25:37-40


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another quake

Lacey called this morning and said there was another earthquake, 6.1 in magnitude. They are all okay but shook up and back outside again.  Jim is on his way to Florida this afternoon and will catch a flight early tomorrow morning to PAP with Missionary Flights International.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Lacey, from Michigan, where we are following your blog and squeezing out as much info about Ruuska Village as we can. If you're able to tell us anything about how Rosena is doing, or post a picture, we'd be so, so grateful. We're trying to help the Ankenbauer family get her safely here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lacey,

    I wasn't sure if you guys were aware of this in Haiti - but children are leaving Haiti on humanitarian parole. Entire orphanages have had their kids evacuated. I'm not sure if Barbara is aware of this but we can help get all the kids in the process of being adopted out of Haiti and maybe even orphans that don't have adoptive families. Feel free to email or call if you want to discuss it and please pass the word to Barbara.

    Salem Richards
    (my parents are adopting 15 year old Mirlene from the village)
    sister_haiti@yahoo.com
    740-590-0742

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lacey, Kerri Drees from Grand Forks, ND www.97kyck.com
    We are praying for you, sharing with our listeners about the orphanage, and look forward to helping out with formula.
    linked your blog on our website too!

    If you are ever available to talk on the air, please give me a call on my cell.
    218-969-2480

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We appreciate you stopping by!